Individual Patient Package - for Joslin Patients Only
- Glooko is compatible with 50+ meters and popular insulin pumps, CGMs, and fitness trackers - go to our compatibility page to ensure that your devices are compatible with Glooko.
- With an annual Glooko subscription ($165.00/year), you will receive MeterSync devices plus access to the Glooko app for iOS or Android and the MyGlooko web app (my.glooko.com).
- As a Joslin patient, you will also get access to these special features:
- ProConnect to your Joslin provider to automatically share your glucose and lifestyle data with the Joslin team.
- Access Joslin HypoMap™ to record the symptoms, causes, and treatments associated with your hypoglycemic events to assist with the prevention and detection of future events.
- You may need one or a combination of MeterSync devices to sync your meter, insulin pump, or CGM. The following explains which MeterSync device to use with the Glooko app:
- MeterSync Blue: use with most meters (iOS & Android compatible).
- Micro-to-Female USB Cable: use with Bayer USB meters (Android only).
- Micro-to-Micro USB Cable: use with a Bayer's CONTOUR NEXT and/or a Dexcom CGM (Android only).
- Micro-to-Mini USB Cable: use with Insulet OmniPod (Android only).
- USB-to-Mini USB Cable: use with Insulet OmniPod (PC/Mac only).
- If you are using an ACCU-CHEK Aviva Connect or Nipro TRUE METRIX Air meter, you will need a Glooko subscription, but will not need a MeterSync device.
- To purchase a Glooko subscription, leave the meter dropdown as None, indicate if you need a MeterSync device for a pump or CGM, and click on the Add to Cart button.
- Follow the pairing tutorial inside the app to connect your ACCU-CHEK Aviva Connect or your Nipro TRUE METRIX Air to Glooko via Bluetooth technology.
- For questions, please contact email@example.com.